Are you a professional health-care provider or just a person who
cares? CPR for Everyone trains people in the emergency life-saving
skills needed for First-Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
Whether you take CPR for Everyone courses to help family & friends
or to fulfill professional certification requirements – your
training will be your gift to the people around you, every day.
Who needs First-Aid and CPR training?
- Health care professionals: Are you a
care provider? Do you take care of others? CPR and First-Aid
certification is fundamental to the services you provide.
Strengthen your value to your patients, yourself, and your
employer through ongoing CPR and First-Aid certification.
- Employers with safety and OSHA requirements:
Provide your staff with the valuable training they’re
required to have in an emergency.
- Rescue workers: If you are a firefighter,
police officer, security guard, or any type of first responder,
you need CPR and First-Aid knowledge.
- Physical Fitness personnel: Coaches,
fitness facility workers, aerobics instructors, recreation
department workers, and massage therapists all benefit from
- School staff
- Daycare professionals / Babysitters
- Safety Committee members
- Individuals (adult or child) with an interest in providing
emergency First Aid for family members and others
- We are American Heart Association
(AHA) certified instructors. Fully accredited and insured
in NH, MA, VT and ME.
- Our CPR course certificate is valid
for 2 full years; even the Red Cross program is only valid
for 1 year.
- We conduct our training at your
office, at your convenience, days, evenings or weekends
for 3 or more people at a time.
- We have conducted hundreds of classes
in a professional, effective, and stress free manner.
- Why not act now and contact us to
take advantage of the opportunity to provide CPR training,
on site, affordably, professionally, enjoyably and delivered
by one of New England’s top CPR trainers. 603.471.7028